My life has been full of transitions and I see it as a great adventure in evolving self-discovery. Here are a few highlights:
* I overcame a nearly 30year struggle with a paralyzing anxiety disorder.
* Through the years I have enjoyed success in my work-life as a retail manager, a secretary in health care, an ordained minster and pastor, a spiritual teacher, and a certified life coach.
* I'm most proud to be a wife, mother, and grandmother.
* I continue to pursue an exploration of the Divine in all its earthly expressions, beginning in Catholic roots and branching out far beyond religion into Eastern philosophies, the forgiveness teachings of A Course In Miracles, and Quantum Spirituality.
* Founded and pastored a non-traditional church that welcomed everyone including those who felt marginalized by society or religion.
* As a Life Coach I delight in helping clients and students find definitive clarity for making good decisions and taking inspired action for their greater happiness, life success, and peace of mind.
MY PERSONAL PHILOSOPHY OF LIFE
I believe that all people are holy expressions of the Divine, that an open mind is a happy mind, that taking 100% responsibility for our life is the only way to live, that giving and receiving are equal halves of a whole life, and that beauty and goodness can be found everywhere.
It's All About You
I'm Here For You
Ultimately this website is all about you. It's about who and what you are in your life right now and how you might want to change, evolve, and grow from this point forward.
It's about using the intelligence of your mind, heart, and soul to find the inner clarity you need for moving from where you are now to where you really want to be.
It's about us working together as coach and client so you can more freely release your inner brilliance and make higher order life choices for your happiness.
What Others Say
Mentor, guide, teacher, counselor, role model, muse, and friend are among the many shoes Louise has filled for me over the past 30 years. She has guided, taught and mentored me both personally and professionally. I always leave each visit and conversation with her feeling inspired and uplifted, and a little bit wiser. Louise embodies the words “All things are possible”. She has been incredibly instrumental in helping me grow and maintain a thriving integrative psychotherapy practice in Indianapolis. I frequently quote her and share her “pearls of life wisdom” when talking with my clients.
Lisa Arick, LCSW - LisaArick.com
"I've had the honor of knowing Louise for over 30 years and in that time she has impacted my spiritual journey more than any other minister, teacher or leader. It started with challenging my thinking, asking me thought provoking questions, and then introducing me to A Course In Miracles. Today I apply those teachings daily. Louise leads by example, teaches with authority, and loves with her whole being. She humbly gives to all she meets and my life has been enriched by her love.
Todd Foushee - V.P. of Biz Development in Healthcare Industry
"Coaching with Louise was absolutely a pivotal reason for my being able to make a massive breakthrough during a time of major transitions in my life. She is part brilliant strategist and part inspiring cheerleader. She has a gift for helping me get clear about my purpose and staying focused on my goals. More importantly, unlike any other coach I've worked with, she is a genius at instilling the confidence and courage I need to go for those goals. I can't recommend Louise enough! Working with her has more than blessed me!
Jennifer Cummings, Los Angeles, CA
"I had always put my heart's desire into the future and saw it as something I needed to keep striving for. The Breakthrough to Greatness coaching program gave me permission to live my dreams now and to allow joyful abundance into every area of my life.
Louise's program broke through all my false beliefs and obstacles. Once they were gone and out of my way, my life became mine to create in any glorious way I chose.
Victoria Griswold - Author/Musician