1. We always have control- not over outer circumstances and situations, not over someone else, and not over the conditions in the world, but over our own anxiety, doubt and fear. And because we always have control over our emotional responses, we have control over our ability to create happiness in our life. 2.Quality of life far outweighs quantity of possessions. No matter how large our bank balance, how big our house, how new or luxurious our car, or how rich and famous we become in our work, outer things alone cannot sustain inner harmony and peace of mind. Real prosperity is sustainable only from the quality of our life, the total sense of well-being and contentment that grows as we make better choices and act from authentic, soul-directed intentions.
3. There is always more good available to us than we will ever be able to use. The world we live in is endlessly abundant; life is ever-renewing, filling in voids, resurrecting itself from tragedies or natural disasters, and pushing onward after every pause. This on-going, ever-flowing quality of life supplies us with unlimited creativity, ideas, resources, and connections, if we will just pay attention.
4. Abundant living is the result of both a mind set and a skill set. The value of a prosperity consciousness cannot be overstated. It sets the tone for how much success we will experience, how wealthy we will allow ourselves to be, and how engaged we will stay in working toward our goals. At the same time, there are many elements of prosperity that require us to take action including earning an income, learning to use and invest our money wisely, and remaining free of debt. We build abundance upon our consciousness through good decisions and right action.
5. Negative emotions drain more than our energy. They also impact the quality of our relationships, our ability to stay focused on our goals, and our general health and sense of well-being. While negative emotions are a part of the experience of being human, they can be processed in a conscious way so their impact upon us is neutralized. This is important because abundance on any level is sustained from positive, uplifting, and life-giving energy.
6. A calm, grateful mind is the most powerful attractor beam for abundance and prosperity. Stay in the gratitude zone and you will always be cared for by this most generous Universe.
Louise became a student of the Course In Miracles in the late 1980's. She started facilitating classes, retreats and discussion groups on Course teachings almost immediately, as a way to immerse herself and others in the life-changing principles of this beautiful and practical spiritual path. From there, her work blossomed into serving as a minister, life coach, retreat facilitator, author and presenter. Louise engages her students in deep spiritual dialogue that supports complete miracle-mindedness.